The following are the terms and conditions for Fantastec Ltd
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By placing an order with Fantastec Ltd you are agreeing to accept and adhere to all noted terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions apply to all sales of goods through Fantastec Ltd.
- Fantastec Ltd will clarify your order via e-mail before you can assume your order has been submitted successfully. This does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- Until your order and payment has been clarified and received in full; there is no binding contract between us, Fantastec Ltd and you, the customer. All orders will be processed accordingly once payment has been received.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the management of Fantastec Ltd.
- Fantastec Ltd cannot advise on the compatibility of components purchased. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure the products they purchase are compatible.
- You have the right to cancel the contract – Please see cancellation policies for further information.
- All noted terms and conditions are relevant only to UK laws and policies.
Good prices and descriptions
- We make every effort in ensuring that all information regarding the stock amount, price and description of goods are correct, although it is possible for inaccurate information to occur. If a mistake is found, Fantastec Ltd will immediately contact you regarding your order. You will be given the opportunity to either accept your order at the revised price/description or to cancel your order completely. In this case a full refund of any will be given.
- All goods are subject to availability. If when Fantastec Ltd receives your order and it is noticed that the goods you have ordered are not in stock, you will be immediately contacted and fully refunded any monies that you have already been debited.
- In addition to the price of the goods you have ordered, there will be postage and packaging fee. You will be notified of this at the payment section when completing your order. The price of goods is ex VAT, this is added when your order is complete, before you agree to buy.
- Changes in prices of goods are at the sole discretion of the management of Fantastec Ltd.
- All images of goods are for illustration purposes only, therefore the goods that you receive may differ from the image shown.
- Payment for the goods that you order, including any delivery charges must be made prior to the delivery of your order.
- Only upon successfully receiving the full payment, through cleared funds will Fantastec Ltd dispatch your order.
- Payments can be made via Paypal and WorldPay for online transactions or with cash or credit/debit card in our store.
- Fantastec Ltd has the right to indict charges for services, such as:
Returning goods with no fault and the inspection and restocking fee of these goods, the inspection of goods returned deemed to be faulty but are found to be in good working order.
- All goods ordered will be dispatched to the address entered at time of order. NO DELIVERIES OUTSIDE OF UK
- Delivery of goods purchased:
– For components it is usually next day delivery but can take up to 5 days depending on the courier used.
– For computer systems it can take up to 7 working days for delivery
- If you place your order before 4pm (Monday to Friday only) it will be processed that day and delivery will apply as usual.
- Once your order has been dispatched, Fantastec Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damages that you may suffer through reasons of an unavoidable nature in delay of delivery.
- If for any reason delivery cannot be made due to the fault of Fantastec Ltd, we will notify you at the first possible instance.
- If the goods are returned as undeliverable due to you intentionally failing to accept delivery of the items, we have the right to:
– Keep the goods in storage until actual delivery can be made, and charge you for both storage and re delivery.
– Charge you for any other expenses caused by this.
- If you fail to accept the delivery of goods because you have previously cancelled your order and contract, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you shall be re-funded the amount that you paid within 30 days. You will be required to return the goods to us immediately. Failing the return of such goods, Fantastec Ltd has the right to seek costs that incur whilst retrieving the goods.
- Fantastec Ltd will not except liability for any goods lost whilst in transit (during delivery) unless we are notified within 5 days of the expected delivery date. This date is the date shown on the ‘order dispatched’ email you will receive once the goods have left Fantastec Ltd.
- When your goods arrive you will have to sign for the receipt of them to show you have received them and that they are in good condition (upon arrival) if this is not the case then please do not accept delivery. If it is not possible to check the content, then please mark the ticket as ‘unchecked’. Failure to do this may affect any warranty claims made.
- Fantastec Ltd makes every effort to ensure that goods are delivered within the expected delivery time but it is not possible to give a specific time of day upon which the delivery will take place. In this case we accept no responsibility for any loss incurred by you due to this.
- If more than one product is purchased in any one order, Fantastec Ltd will try its best to ensure all items are delivered together, although in some cases this may not be possible. In this instance each item will be treated as a separate order, therefore Fantastec Ltd does not accept liability for any delay in delivery and does not entitle you, the customer, to cancel the order and contract.
- Any goods that are returned to us after being refused during delivery will be refunded, although a 10% charge for administration costs will be deducted.
- All delivery charges are calculated by the size and weight of the packaged goods to be delivered. There will also be an additional charge for deliveries made to offshore destinations, such as Northern Ireland etc.
- Until Fantastec Ltd have received payment in full, the ownership of the goods ordered will remain with them. Once all monies owing are cleared and received, the ownership will then go to you, the customer.
- From time of delivery the goods are then at your own risk.
- Fantastec Ltd has the right to recover any monies owing in respect to goods ordered whether or not the goods have left the Fantastec Ltd premises.
Right of cancellation
- You have the right to cancel your order with Fantastec Ltd up to 28 days after the day you receive your goods, under the distance selling regulations.
- To ensure that you have fully cancelled the order as appropriate, you must notify Fantastec Ltd in writing to either Fantastec, Unit 2A Partington Street, Failsworth, M35 9RD or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include full details of your order and date of delivery.
- Once your cancellation notice has been received and processed, you will be refunded any amount owing to you, within 30 days.
- If you cancel your contract order once it has been dispatched or once you have received your order, you will be responsible for the payment of returning the goods, unless there is reasonable proof of any damages to the goods caused on Fantastec Ltdpart.
- Contract orders cannot be cancelled if it is for an order which includes computer software or other consumable goods that have been unsealed by you, except where it was not possible to detect a fault other than having to unseal the packaged goods.
- Computer systems that are built to your specifications will incur charges if cancelled (see below)
|Process/Stage of Order||Charges Applicable:|
|Component Items Picked||£20|
|PC Build Has Commenced||£50|
|PC Build Has Been Completed||£60|
- When you have confirmed your order, this will be accepted as confirmation to commence work on it, therefore if you cancel your order after this a cancellation fee will be charged. If you cancel an order that has already been shipped, you will be charged the cancellation fee plus a charge for transit costs.
- If your order is returned to Fantastec Ltd as undeliverable, you, the customer will be charged for the return transit fee.
- All goods sold by Fantastec Ltd come with a 12month warranty unless otherwise stated.
- Your 12month warranty will be void if it appears that the goods have become faulty or unusable through any fault of your own or a third party; including wear and tear, deliberate damage, accidental damage or neglect of the goods. Any repairs, changes or modifications made will also void the warranty unless permitted by Fantastec Ltd or the component supplier of the warranty. To ensure cover of the 12month warranty you must follow and comply with the manufacturers and suppliers full instructions.
- If you receive your goods damaged or with any parts/components missing you must notify Fantastec Ltd within 48hours.
- Fantastec Ltd should be notified immediately of goods still under warranty that are noticed to have a defect.
- If upon receipt of products you have ordered you notice a fault or defect you must notify and return the product to us within 7 days to entitle you to a full refund or replacement product. After this time, you will only be entitled to a replacement product and only if the product is found to be faulty when investigated.
- Goods that are returned still under warranty and are found to be in good working order, you will be charged a testing fee of £15 or 10% of the products value, whichever is greater.
Limitation of Liability
- Fantastec Ltd will not be liable for any accidents, injuries or negligence caused by you from the misuse of products supplied by Fantastec Ltd.
- You must notify Fantastec Ltdprior to returning any goods.
- All returnable goods are to be returned to Fantastec, Unit 2A Partington Street, Failsworth, M35 9RD
- If goods that are returned, without reasons other than not wanting the item, and damage is found on the goods a charge will be payable at the expense of you, the customer. This is due to the fact that the item will no longer be able to be re sold at the full retail price.
- All computers ordered that are built to your own specification exempt from the Distance Selling Regulation rules.
- If you reject goods with no good reason within 7 days and notifying us of this, under the distance selling regulations, you will be responsible for payment of the return of these goods to Fantastec Ltd.
- If an item is returned to Fantastec Ltd by you and is deemed to be faulty but found to be in good working order, the item will be returned to you, at your cost.
- A refund will not be considered on unwanted items that are returned in unsellable conditions, with seals and packaging broke, causing the warranty to be invalid.
- Fantastec Ltd cannot advise as to the compatibility of components purchased. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure the products they purchase are compatible. Advice can be sought but any information regarding this, given by Fantastec Ltd cannot be relied upon therefore Fantastec Ltd cannot be held responsible if the goods purchased are not compatible for the purpose you intended them to be. You cannot make returns for this reason.
- Software and/or licenses cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- All relevant paperwork should be returned with the products.